As a small, family-owned Fiordland accommodation provider, we’re able to offer some excellent facilities, complimentary services, and special touches to make your stay memorable.
The property is adorned with fresh flowers and a growing collection of local and New Zealand artwork, and friendly resident tui has made her home in the Kowhai trees outside.
All guests receive:
- Complimentary breakfast in the dining room - an extensive gourmet continental spread with fresh fruits, breads and pastries, cereals, yogurt, juices, and local farm fresh eggs.
- Complimentary bookings for local restaurants and tours, local knowledge of the area, advice on suitable walks and activities.
Our facilities include:
- A private guest lounge/dining room with a gas fire and air conditioning.
- A designated refreshment area where you can make a hot drink and enjoy some home-baked treats or fresh fruit.
- A great selection of books, games, current magazines, and DVDs for your enjoyment.
- A large locked guest storage area where luggage can be left while you are tramping or on an overnight cruise.
- On-site, off-road parking, where vehicles can be left for the short or long term.
- A smoke-free property